Sunday 27 April 2014

This Week...

So I thought I'd make this a weekly Sunday post just as a little run-down of what I've been up to during the week, hope you enjoy!


I had an exam AND a 3000 report both due on Thursday (cheers uni) so I spent the majority of my week studying. I think my exam went well & me & my friends went out for drinks after to celebrate which was nice! I now have a few weeks off before I start placement, woo!


My mum brought my Granny Grace's old jewellery box down from the loft & let me & my sister pick a few pieces each to keep. I chose this necklace & two watches which I think are really beautiful. I lost her when I was 6 so it'll feel nice to have a piece of her with me whenever I wear any of these. 


Excuse the Instagram filter please! So me & my mum went shopping today & as you can see, I went a little bit crazy. Oops. Because I'd been stuck in studying for the last few weeks I actually had more money than I thought towards the end of this month, so naturally I went out and spent it all. I'll do a haul post on all of this later in the week as the light for photos was rubbish when I got home.

So that's it! A few snippets of what I got up to during the week! Did you do anything nice?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!