Sunday 1 June 2014

This Week

Hello lovelies, hope you all had a great week! 

First off I'd like to say I'm sorryyyyyyyy about the lack of posts this week, I've just finished my first week of my hospital placement which has all been a bit overwhelming after a three week break & I've just been too tired to post anything. I also want to say that if you've followed me on Bloglovin or Twitter & I haven't followed you back yet I'm not being rude by not checking out your profile, I honestly just haven't been near my laptop this week to look at anything! Anyways, now that I'm in to the routine of my placement I'm going to be a lot more organised with my posts & plan publish at least 3 a week - honestly you may be begging me to shut up by this time next week! And I'll also be looking for new blogs & Twitters to follow so say hi if I don't follow you or give me some recommendations on who to follow! 

Anyways, on to what I've been up to this week (which isn't much)...


So the main thing I've been up to this week which I've already wrote about is that I had my first week of my surgical placement! It's been a great week & I've learned a lot but after having a break between uni & placement a full week of work has hit me quite hard so I've been enjoying a nice relaxed weekend to recharge my batteries before it all starts again tomorrow!


I really want to make sure I know my stuff for this placement as I'm now in year 2 (almost year 3 - eek!) and am obviously expected to know more than I did last year so I've been reading up on my physiology notes & books to make sure that I'm well informed! Boring but necessary.


Yesterday me & my mum decided to take Bailey for a nice long walk since the sun was out - a very rare occurrence in Scotland believe me! Near where we live there's a canal and if you walk along it for around half an hour there's one of our favourite restaurants at the end. It's a great place to take the dog for a walk as they have lovely decking outside which overlooks the canal so you can sit outside & enjoy the sun. We got a pulled pork burger & chips to share & it was SO good!


The walk back wasn't quite so pleasant as Bailey was too hot & point blank refused to walk. We managed to walk about 100 yards at a time & then he would lie down again. The only time he would walk happily was if he saw people walking towards us because he wanted to say hi. Such a stubborn pup.

So there we have it! Like I said I really haven't been up to much as placement just floored me but hopefully I'll be less tired next week & will have the energy to do a bit more. What have you been up to this week?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!