Monday 20 October 2014

London Beauty Haul

Hello lovelies!

As you may know, I spent the September weekend in London with my family and I may have picked up a few beauty treats...








NARS
One counter I knew I just HAD to visit in London was the NARS counter. Their Sheer Glow foundation is raved about in the beauty blogging world and I've been lusting after their dual intensity eyeshadows since their release a few months ago. I was colour matched to Mont Blanc in the foundation and the eyeshadow shades I chose were Callisto and Phoebe. The eyeshadows are freaking GORGEOUS and I can't wait to try them out some more.

The Body Shop
I've heard great things about the Body Shop's new instablur primer and as I'm always on the lookout for products which stop me looking like a melted waxwork by the end of the day, I thought I'd give this a go! I also picked up their honey bronzer in shade 1 (which is the lightest) to give my face a bit of colour.

Benefit
Finally I picked up Benefit's They're Real Mascara. As you've probably noticed, this isn't full size; I was standing in the queue in Boots right next to the tempting little shelves of offers aimed at weak people like myself when I spotted the mini version for £9.99. My old mascara was drying out anyway so I saw this as an opportunity to try a much loved product for almost half the price. 

And there we have it! Everything I bought on my little trip (except from a chocolate frog at the Harry Potter Studio Tour). I plan to review most of these products in the near future but if you're particularly interested in a specific product for a review or swatches then please let me know and I'll try to get on it as quickly as I can. 

Until next time lovelies!

Jen x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!